Print USPS, FedEx, UPS Shipping Labels via WooCommerce
Wanderlust has made a great job merging all the shipping solutions into one.
Now you can generate your Shipping Labels from the Backend, set your Box dimensions, and you are ready to get the rates. After that, choose your service and that's all!
This plugin allows you to integrate USPS, UPS, DHL, Canada Post, Australia Post and FedEx Shipping into WooCommerce.
For USPS, all accounts receive USPS Commercial Plus Pricing. You will be able to pay for postage with just one click.
For UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc. You will be able to add your carrier account information in minutes via our website. All billing for packages will continue through your carriers with your negotiated rates.
You will be able to print USPS Shipping Labels and postage. FedEx Shipping Labels, UPS Shipping Labels, Canada Post Labels, Australia Post Labels and DHL Shipping labels.
Also provides address verification, rates, purchasing, tracking, insurance, and more!
Wanderlust Shipping Method its a Wordpress Plugin developed by Wanderlust Web Design.
Requires PHP Version:5.3.24
Get Shipping Rates
Get Real-time Shipping Rates for ANY carriers. This plugin can calculate quotes worldwide as it handles both domestic and international parcels.
Get Shipping Rates & Print Shipping Labels with one Click!
We are happy to announce that our plugin is now supporting ALL EASYPOST CARRIERS ;
- Print USPS Shipping Labels
- Print UPS Shipping Labels
- Print FedEx Shipping Labels
- Print Canada Post Shipping Labels
- Print DHL Shipping Labels
- New Print Australia Post Shipping Labels
- Print LaserShip Shipping Labels
- Print LSO Shipping Labels
- Print Purolator Shipping Labels
- Print Norco Shipping Labels
- Print GSO Shipping Labels
- Print OnTrac Shipping Labels
- You want to offer free shipping and buy the label on the backend? This plugin will do the work!
- You need to send a shipping label to your customer, so they can send a product to you? This plugin will do the work!
- Update: Plugin working with latest WooCommerce 2.6.14 Version.
- Update: Plugin working with latest WooCommerce 2.5.5 Version.
- Update: Plugin working with latest WooCommerce 2.4.0 Version.
- Fix: Rate Calculator on Cart/Checkout
- New Feature: Multi-Package Labels for FedEx, UPS & DHL – More Info
- Auto Insure Shipping (Shipping Insurance by EasyPost).
- Add insure cost on rates.
- Add different handling charges for each carrier.
- Get Package Info on order page
- Refresh Tracking Info on order page
- Address Verification (US only)
- FedEx Delivery Dates – More Info
- Offer shipping rates at the Cart/Checkout. (saves you U$S 60.00 on other plugins)
- Include Tracking Info on order details. (saves you U$S 40.00 on other plugins)
- Select Predefined Package Sizes for FedEx, USPS and UPS.
- Automatically create shipping labels when the payment is made.
- Request an email with label to be automatically sent.
- Officially listed on Easypost Integrations Page
This plugin will need an Easypost account in order to work.
5¢ per shipment
When you purchase a postage label, you pay a fee of 5¢ per shipment to EasyPost, and you pay the shipping carrier directly for their services. All other API calls are free.
EasyPost and this Plugin has no setup fees, no monthly fees, no storage fees, and no cancellation fees. There’s also no charge for refunded shipments. You’re only billed when you purchase labels.
Does Wanderlust Shipping Plugin support your negotiated rates?
Yes! this plugin allows you to enter all your carrier account information (into your Easypost Account) and guarantees you the rates you’ve already negotiated.
How does Wanderlust Shipping Plugin compare to others?
- First, thanks to EasyPost API you will always get the lower prices.
- This plugin is really simple to install, and haves exceptional support (30 days of free support & free plugin updates).
- Others companies charge monthly fees, mark up costs with various carriers, and take more time to integrate. All of this adds up and ends up costing you more money, but most importantly it takes your attention away from your business. With this plugin you will be integrated by the end of the day and focusing on your core business and bringing incredible value to your business.
Get real time rates so you never lose money on shipping.
Ensure that USPS can find an address before buying a shipping label.
Shipping Labels API
Purchase shipping labels with one API call.
To install the plugin, simply follow the steps below:
- Download and install the EasyPost plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Fill your Shipping Information.
- Create an EasyPost account (if you don’t already have one).
- Enter the dimensions of the products. We use this to determine how to ship the products you’ll be sending customers.
Single site licence, Up to 5 sites, Up to 15 sites
Why this plugin?
First what’s Easypost:
EasyPost is a simple shipping API for your app or site. It makes purchasing labels, tracking packages, checking rates, verifying addresses, and all other shipping related functions as easy as possible.
Saying this, you might know the EasyShipper plugin by Sean Voss. The first question we always get is, what’s the difference between this FREE plugin and yours?
Let me explain why we charge $150 a shipping plugin and what’s the difference we have with EasyShipper and the rest of other shipping plugins out there.
Our plugin was made from scratch using the latest Easypost API version. We update the code every month with new updates and custom features. Also we are listed on Easypost integrations official page at https://www.easypost.com/integrations Why we say this? Because we want you to understand that we are a serious company we have a phone number where you can reach us at +1 (323) 379-3515 for any questions or skype if you prefer (user conrado.galli) or also via Live Chat and email.
We think that you should buy our plugin because;
This plugin works with your regular products and with product variations, also supports International Shipment’s (ie customs forms management and printing).
Some features that you will only find with this amazing plugin:
- You will be able to choose if you want to show shipping rates at the cart/checkout or not.
- Choose if you want to auto generate the shipping label after a customer made an order (will move the order to completed) or wait until the point of order fulfillment.
- Support for purchasing shipping labels at the point of order fulfillment.
- Create your custom boxes or use any Predefined Package size from any carrier getting better rates.
- Ability to auto send the shipping label via email with a custom message if you want.
- Add Order number on Shipping Label.
- Add extra % to cart/checkout shipping rates.
- Filter cart/checkout shipping rates.
- Add Signature options to Labels.
- Send to Residential Address.
- Address Verification (Ensure that USPS can find an address before buying a shipping label).
- Add Insurance
- Special rates eligibility (This option allows you to request restrictive rates from USPS. Can set to ‘USPS.MEDIAMAIL’ or ‘USPS.LIBRARYMAIL’).
- Bill third party account for FedEx & UPS (Setting an account number of the third party account you want to buy postage).
- Saturday Delivery for FedEx, DHL & UPS.
- Send tracking info to your customer via email when the order is complete.
- Show tracking info on customers account.
As you can see this plugin is very flexible, you have lots of features and every month we add more. The other plugins on the market don’t have this flexibility or this great customer support (100% of your clients are happy with the plugin, was the solution they needed). We had created a complete shipping solution that brings incredible value to your business and saves you a lot of time, so for $150 are worth it for all these features.
And remember you can also get a limited version of this plugin for $89 at http://shop.wanderlust-webdesign.com/shop/easypost-shipping-method/
So you are not just getting any shipping plugin, you are getting THE MOST COMPLETE SHIPPING SOLUTION OUT THERE.
You can ask for new features or customizations. For example, you have a shoe repair company and you need to send your client’s a shipping label, so they can send the product to you and then send the product back to the client once its fixed, yes thats possible! and we can do that (actually we did that for http://myshoehospital.com), just contact us to get support. If you have any other idea or question, please let me know and I will be really happy to help. I’m an all-around WordPress fanatic who loves solving problems.
15 Day Money Back Guarantee
We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%, but we are understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes the system unusable, we are more than happy to provide a complete refund within 30 days of your original purchase.
A few conditions:
- We cannot provide refunds due to technical issues unless you allow us to adequately try and assist you. If we are unable to resolve the issue for you, we will provide a refund. Please contact us via email or chat before requesting a refund for a technical issue.
- Refunds may only be issued within 15 days of the purchase date. After 15 days no refunds can be processed.