EasyPost Plugin for WooCommerce allows you to integrate USPS, UPS, DHL and FedEx Shipping into WooCommerce.
You will be able to print USPS Shipping Labels and postage. FedEx Shipping Labels, UPS Shipping Labels and DHL Shipping labels and also Get Real-time Shipping Rates.
The EasyPost API provides address verification, rates, purchasing, tracking, insurance, batch label generation, and more!
EasyPost Shipping Method its a WordPress plugin developed by Wanderlust Web Design.
WHY THIS PLUGIN?
First what’s Easypost:
EasyPost is a simple shipping API for your app or site. It makes purchasing labels, tracking packages, checking rates, verifying addresses, and all other shipping related functions as easy as possible.
Saying this, you might know the EasyShipper plugin by Sean Voss. The first question we always get is, what’s the difference between this FREE plugin and yours?
Let me explain why we charge $150 a shipping plugin and what’s the difference we have with EasyShipper and the rest of other shipping plugins out there.
Our plugin was made from scratch using the latest Easypost API version. We update the code every month with new updates and custom features. Also we are listed on Easypost integrations official page at https://www.easypost.com/integrations Why we say this? Because we want you to understand that we are a serious company we have a phone number where you can reach us at +1 (323) 379-3515 for any questions or skype if you prefer (user conrado.galli) or also via Live Chat and email.
We think that you should buy our plugin because;
This plugin works with your regular products and with product variations, also supports International Shipment’s (ie customs forms management and printing).
Some features that you will only find with this amazing plugin:
- You will be able to choose if you want to show shipping rates at the cart/checkout or not.
- Choose if you want to auto generate the shipping label after a customer made an order (will move the order to completed) or wait until the point of order fulfillment.
- Support for purchasing shipping labels at the point of order fulfillment.
- Create your custom boxes or use any Predefined Package size from any carrier getting better rates.
- Ability to auto send the shipping label via email with a custom message if you want.
- Add Order number on Shipping Label.
- Add extra % to cart/checkout shipping rates.
- Filter cart/checkout shipping rates.
- Add Signature options to Labels.
- Send to Residential Address.
- Address Verification (Ensure that USPS can find an address before buying a shipping label).
- Add Insurance
- Special rates eligibility (This option allows you to request restrictive rates from USPS. Can set to ‘USPS.MEDIAMAIL’ or ‘USPS.LIBRARYMAIL’).
- Bill third party account for FedEx & UPS (Setting an account number of the third party account you want to buy postage).
- Saturday Delivery for FedEx, DHL & UPS.
- Send tracking info to your customer via email when the order is complete.
- Show tracking info on customers account.
As you can see this plugin is very flexible, you have lots of features and every month we add more. The other plugins on the market don’t have this flexibility or this great customer support (100% of your clients are happy with the plugin, was the solution they needed). We had created a complete shipping solution that brings incredible value to your business and saves you a lot of time, so for $150 are worth it for all these features.
And remember you can also get a limited version of this plugin for $89 at http://shop.wanderlust-webdesign.com/shop/easypost-shipping-method/
So you are not just getting any shipping plugin, you are getting THE MOST COMPLETE SHIPPING SOLUTION OUT THERE.
You can ask for new features or customizations. For example, you have a shoe repair company and you need to send your client’s a shipping label, so they can send the product to you and then send the product back to the client once its fixed, yes thats possible! and we can do that (actually we did that for http://myshoehospital.com), just contact us to get support. If you have any other idea or question, please let me know and I will be really happy to help. I’m an all-around WordPress fanatic who loves solving problems.